Where do you go to find inspiration? How do you find your life’s passion? These are the questions that Mindie Kniss wrestled with for many years. It has taken various travels, years of learning, and a vocation dedicated to coaching that led Mindie to the answers she sought. Listen as she shares her struggle with regret and guilt, how she found freedom in forgiveness, and her discovery of the “Four Heart Keys.” Mindie’s journey is full of wisdom and insight that you won’t get anywhere else! Make sure to listen to this episode of Entrepreneur Unplugged.
The healing power of telling your story
When you struggle guilt and regret it can seem like you are in a cage. You lock yourself in that cage day after day when you can’t move past damage you’ve done or the damage others have done to you. What if you could experience freedom from carrying all that pain? Mindie Kniss carried around her fair share of guilt and regret. She made some poor financial decisions when she was younger and owned a home that she rented out to a family. Since that incident, Mindie carried around the baggage of regret. This year she found freedom from that pain by starting to tell the story. The lessons she has learned from this experience are life changing. Don’t miss more powerful life lessons from Mindie on this episode of Entrepreneur Unplugged!
The Four Heart Keys
How do you find your deepest identity and purpose? Is there a way to identify important pillars or keys to live by? Mindie Kniss discovered “Four Heart Keys” and she would like to share them with as many people as possible. The “Four Heart Keys” are:
- Gratitude and Appreciation. Mindie says Tony is a HUGE example of living a life centered on gratitude. She also explains that getting to gratitude is a huge way to get out of your own head and to feel the emotion of the heart space.
- Love. Love, not in that cheesy “Hallmark” or even in a romantic sense. Mindie teaches this love as a primal force of the universe that can be a driver toward our destiny. A guide on that path toward our purpose.
- Forgiveness. This is all about clearing out all of that old energetic gunk and being able to reclaim your energy. Instead of letting the past pain and regret weigh you down, embrace forgiveness.
- Trust. Trust knowing you are on the right path. Trust knowing you are always guided by your heart or by a higher power. Stay on the path of trust
Don’t miss more valuable insights from Mindie on this episode of Entrepreneur Unplugged!The #Four #Heart #Keys Click To Tweet
What is “Heart Intelligence?”
In our culture, we focus on the role of the mind. Your brain calls all the shots, it is the center of all decision making. With all the focus on the brain, where does that leave the heart? What about “Heart intelligence?” Heart intelligence is the concept of shifting your focus from running all your decisions through your intellect and allowing your heart to have some influence. It’s allowing your heart to call the shots on things like relationships and deciding what passions in life to pursue. The role of the heart is expansive, it not only impacts the flow of our body, it can have effects on others as well. Mindie Kniss wrote her dissertation on “Heart intelligence.” She brings all her insights and knowledge to share on this episode of Entrepreneur Unplugged, you don’t want to miss it!
A life changing trip to Kenya
Have you ever wanted to break out of the mold and experience something different? Have you ever felt like you had more to offer the world? Mindie Kniss had a passion for visiting Kenya. It started as an interest when she was a child then it kept growing until she was able to spend a significant amount of time there as an adult. Mindie went to give her skills and talents to help others who didn’t have the same opportunities she had growing up. She speaks of this time she spent in Kenya as life changing. It granted her a new perspective on determination, drive, and human potential. To hear more about Mindie’s inspiring story, listen to this episode of Entrepreneur Unplugged!A #LifeChanging #trip to #Kenya Click To Tweet
OUTLINE OF THIS EPISODE
- [1:06] Tony’s guest today: Mindie Kniss – Phd., Humanitarian, and Business Leader
- [2:33] Mindie’s story, the cliff notes version.
- [5:08] Mindie talks about a difficult experience.
- [11:43] Mindie’s plans to fix her mistake.
- [15:36] The healing power of telling your story.
- [18:59] The Four Heart Keys.
- [21:50] What is “Heart intelligence?”
- [26:41] What is it like being married to Sean Stephenson?
- [31:18] Mindie talks about her time in Kenya.
- [37:43] The best piece of advice Mindie has received.
- [38:51] How to connect with Mindie.
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED ON THIS EPISODE
- Mindie’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/kniss/
- Mindie’s Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/MindieKniss
- Mindie’s Website: mindiekniss.com
- Mindie’s Coaching Program: Cor
- Movie: The Big Short
TWEETS YOU CAN USE TO SPREAD THE WORDThe #healing #power of #telling your #story Click To Tweet What is #Heart #Intelligence? Click To Tweet